Face recognition toolkit for PC and mobile devices
id3Face Toolkit provides a complete set of functionalities for quick integration of face recognition technology into PC-based applications, large-scale biometric identification systems and mobile devices.
Real-time face detection and recognition.
We develop real-time face detection and recognition algorithms for large-scale biometric identification systems and mobile devices. Our technology is based on the latest deep learning techniques and provides uncompromised recognition accuracy.
Built to simplify integration.
Our SDK is designed to facilitate the integration of face recognition technology into your application.
Unified capture API
Our SDK provides a unified API for capturing face images from any webcam or DirectShow compatible device as well as high-end DSLRs.
The SDK can automatically detect faces from still images or video.
The SDK can track faces at a rate higher than 100fps. It also contains a tracker failure to avoid mistracking result.
ICAO quality check
Automatic image quality check in compliance with ICAO recommendations
The feature extraction process is fast and outputs small templates (512 bytes)
Ultra fast face matching perfect for real time application
- C#, Microsoft .NET
Operating systems :
- Windows 7 – 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 – 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 10
- Any Digital camera using DirectShow
- Minimum Resolution : 640×480 pixels
- Face posture tolerance : +- 15 degrees
- No darks or heavy frame glasses
- Template size : 512 bytes
- Extraction time < 150 ms
- Matching speed :
- 60 000 templates per sec for accurate comparison
- 6 000 000 templates per sec. for fast comparison
- ISO/IEC 19794-5
- ANSI/INCITS 385
- BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000