Fingerprint capture and recognition toolkit for PC and mobile devices
Seamlessly integrate our fingerprint recognition algorithms which received the NIST MINEX III compliance.
Works with any type of sensors, from small sensors to tenprint devices.
Compliance with international standards
Awarded fingerprint recognition technology.
We offer best-in-class fingerprint recognition algorithms for desktop, mobile and embedded applications. Our technology has been successfully deployed all around the world and is well-known to work well in the field, especially in harsh conditions.
Built for interoperability.
Our SDK is designed to facilitate the integration of fingerprint recognition technology into your application. It works with any sensor and can interoperate with existing systems.
Unified capture API
Unified API for capturing fingerprint images from a wide range of fingerprint readers. Automatic capture and image processing. Support for rolled and multi-finger capture.
Image quality check
Ensures that the captured fingerprints are good enough for matching. It implements the NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (NFIQ) and a proprietary algorithm.
Minutia-based template generator, NIST MINEX III compliant, independent from the sensing technology, suitable for rolled fingerprints
Automatic image selection with quality check, cross-matching and duplicate finger detection
Minutiae-based template matcher, NIST MINEX III compliant, insensitive to translation and rotation, 100,000 fingerprints per second in one-to-many search mode, adjustable security level, automatic score-level fusion of multiple fingers
Certified implementation of the FBI’s Wavelet Scalar Quantization (WSQ) image compression standard, fully compliant to the latest 3.1 specification.
- Cogent CS500i, CS500e, CS500P
- Cross Match L SCAN 500P, Guardian, Patrol, Patrol ID,
- Cross Match Verifier 300 LC, 300 LC 2.0, 320LC,
- Dakty NAOS-1,
- DigitalPersona U.are.U 4000B, U.are.U 4500,
- Futronic FS50, FS60, FS80, FS88, FS90,
- Green Bit DactyScan26, DactyScan26i, DactyScan40, DactyScan40i, DactyScan84n
- L-1 Identity DFR500, DFR2100
- Mantra MFS100
- Morpho MorphoSmart MSO200, MSO201, MSO300, MSO301, MSO350, MSO351, MorphoTop
- Secugen Hamster III, Hamster IV
- Suprema SFR200, SFR300-S, SFR400, BioMini, BioMini Plus, BioMiniSlim
- Suprema RealScan-10, RealScan-F, RealScan-G10
- Lumidigm Mercury M100, M300 and M31X sensors, Venus series sensor
- Covadis Auriga
- Precise Biometrics 200 Series,
- Upek Eikon, Eikon II, Eikon Touch,
- Zvetco P5500, P6000, P6500
- id3 Certis Image, Biothentic
- Next Biometrics NB-1010-U
- ISO/IEC 19792-2 Finger Minutiae Record Format (versions 2005 and 2011)
- ISO/IEC 19792-2 Finger Minutiae Compact Card Format
- ISO/IEC 19792-4 Finger Image Format (versions 2005 and 2011)
- ANSI INCITS 378 Finger Minutiae Format (versions 2004 and 2009)
- ANSI INCITS 381 Finger Image Format (versions 2004 and 2009)
- IAFIS-IC-0010, WSQ Gray-Scale Fingerprint Image Compression Specification, Version 3.1
- Microsoft Windows Bitmap, BMP
- ISO/IEC 15948:2003, PNG
- ISO/IEC 12639, TIFF
- ISO/IEC 10918, JPEG
- ISO/IEC 15444, JPEG 2000
- C#, Microsoft .NET
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 – 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 – 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 10