Welcome to id3 Technologies
Three Decades of Innovation
- Burkina Faso driving license enrolment stations.
- MINEX III first MoC certified ever. MALI passport AFIS engine & enrollment stations deployment.
- France's home ministry appointed id3 as a consultant for the evaluation of biometric technology. At the same time, a new ID system was deployed in Ivory Coast for the issuance of student cards.
- id3 won a large contract in Columbia to provide a biometric ID system to all Columbian notaries. This contract includes the supply of biometric hardware kits, custom-designed registration software, and biometric verification via link to Columbia's national ID register.The first AFIS system was sold to the police department in Nigeria.
- To reflect the evolution of the company and its new strategic orientation, id3 Semiconductors changed its name to id3 Technologies.Rio de Janeiro decided to install biometric validators in thei urban buses.
- Deployment of id3 biometric modules in Brazilian buses (São Bernardo do Campo, Jacarei, Aracaju).
- Development for Codes Rousseau company of a solution, with real-time analysis, for the driving schools of the army. This solution will be widely used later in the civilian sector for the highway code test.
- id3 launches a new activity around the sale of proprietary products. This new department combines the skills of electronics and micro electronics to design components and modules dedicated to biometrics, radio and RFID.
- id3 entered the world of biometrics with a major innovation. At the Cartes trade show in Paris, id3 demonstrated a new concept, called "Match-on-Card". This technology is now well known and popular throughout the ID market. id3 has sold more than 30 million MoC licenses throughout the world.
- After a period of activity focused on electronic and microelectronic design, id3 created its own R&D department to capitalize on its expertise.
- Co-design (in collaboration with Thomson CSF) of a new fingerprint sensor using thermal technology.
- Creation of an "Electronics and Industrialization" activity dedicated to the development of electronic products. This new development strategy is followed by an alliance with the companies BIG BANG (industrial design) and CREATEC (mechanical design).
- Foundation of id3 Semiconductors, a service company specializing in the subcontracting of integrated circuits (ASICs) for the electronics industry. id3 Semiconductors will be one of the first companies in the industry to promote the use of FPGAs.
A genuine trademark & expertise
We solve your technological challenges
id3 Technologies solves your technological challenges by developing innovative technologies and high performance solutions, designed by its team of experts around a unique portfolio of IP and technologies in the field of RFID and biometrics.
A network of partners
You want to know more?
Feel free to contact us for more information.