ID Management System
A back-end system to manage the creation and the maintenance of trusted identities
Our personal ID management system (PIMS) aggregates and stores securely biographic and biometric data acquired from the remote enrolment stations. It interfaces with our proprietary biometric engine (AFIS/ABIS) to ensure the uniqueness of each identity.
Create and maintain digital identities
Detect and resolve identity conflicts
Ensure data privacy and integrity
Service oriented architecture
Standard based interfaces (SOAP and REST API).
High availibility and velocity
Designed for clustering, load balancing, scalability.
Supervision and traceability
System configuration, monitoring and log collection.
- Create, validate, update, revoke, delete, merge, consolidate, query and retrieve identities.
- Biographic data,
- Fingerprint, portrait, iris images and templates,
- Connection to biometric identification engine,
- Miscellaneous documents and images.
- Biometric data encrypted with secret key stored into a secure token or HSM,
- Data transport using SSL technology (HTTPS),
- Strong user authentication,
- Full events traceability.
Database abstraction layer, compatible with any common database engines, such as:
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact us for any further information.